Wisteria Care Agency can make the vital difference that means you or a loved one can retain independence at home. This can be as flexible as you like; you tell us when you need us, and we’ll be there. Your care means everything to us, so if there is anything you would like us to do, then please ask.
Depending on what you or your loved one needs, a visiting carer can help with everything from bathing and dressing to laundry and cooking.
Wisteria Care Agency workers are able to provide the following for your personal care and a whole lot more:
- Personal Care
- Bathing etc
- Lavatory needs
- Cooking meals
- Taking medication
- Moving around the house
- Getting in and out of bed
- Outings to shops, post office etc
- Daytime activities
- Household tasks
- Washing/ironing clothes and minor repairs to clothes, e.g. sewing on buttons
- Collecting pensions, prescriptions etc
- Paying bills
- Social interaction
- Keeping in touch with family and friends
- The pursuit of hobbies and interests
- Keeping pets
- Promoting wellbeing and wellness
- Advising on physical activity
- Supporting with healthy eating and staying well
We work with you to design a care support solution tailored to you, helping you to decide the services you receive so that you are always in control.